Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Laughing Stock: Volkswagen, lowrider, school bus and more laughs August 24, 2019Hick-Spanic, Red-Nexican tequila-maker Alex Reymundo arrived like a lowrider on the national comedy scene with Paramount Pictures’ 2002 release, The Original Latin Kings of Comedy. The feature-length stand-up format showcased Reymundo along with George Lopez, Paul Rodriguez and Cheech Martin of Cheech & Chong.…Linda Ray
- Live weather radar August 24, 2019Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- Who Is Jeff Guldner? Incoming APS CEO Helped Direct Utility's Political Scheming August 23, 2019Jeff Guldner was regularly consulted as APS sought to influence the race for Corporation Commission in 2014 and 2016, records show.Elizabeth Whitman
- DOJ Cancels Service That Sent White Nationalist Site Link To Immigration Judges August 24, 2019The Justice Department canceled the service it has with a news clippings company that sent a link to a white...Nicole Lafond
- Trump’s trade war with China and economic mismanagement raises risk of recession August 23, 2019Mr. “trade wars are easy to win” is blowing up the world’s economy with his 19th Century trade war with China, and is ensuring a global recession. The day began with Beijing’s announcement that it would levy new tariffs on $75 billion in goods, including reinstated levies on auto products, starting this fall. It all […]AZ BlueMeanie
- Montini Spends the Day Liking Himself August 21, 2019The Republic's EJ Montini is a Twitter master. He spends his days Tweeting, Retweeting and Liking his columns. His screeds drive up traffic, but as we now know, they drive away advertisers. It's not a great way to finish a...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane