Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Three Great Things to Do in Tucson Today: Monday, June 24 June 24, 2019El Dia de San Juan Fiesta. Monsoons are a weather phenomenon worth celebrating, to say the least.…TW Fun & Games Desk
- 2nd soldier on border deployment found dead in Arizona June 24, 2019Another military service member deployed to assist with border enforcement has been found dead in Southern Arizona. The unnamed service member was found Sunday near Ajo, west of Tucson.Dylan Smith
- Tempe Pastor in Orlando for Anniversary of Pulse Shooting: Get AIDS and Die June 21, 2019Tempe pastor Steven Anderson went to Orlando last week on the anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting for a Make America Straight Again conference.Meg O'Connor
- Why Not: Yet Another Dem Joins The Now-24 Candidate 2020 Primary Race June 23, 2019Former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) announced on Sunday that he, just like 23 other Democrats, is running for president. In...Cristina Cabrera
- Political Calendar: Week of June 23, 2019 June 23, 2019The Political Calendar is posted on Sundays. Please send us notice of your political events prior to the Sunday before your event 7 days would be most helpful). See the calendar icon in the right-hand column of the blog page for easy access to the calendar. Send notices of your events to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: For […]AZ BlueMeanie
- Simply Unprofessional June 21, 2019No matter what you may think of Don Brandt, watching Joe Dana wait outside the Corporation Commission Ladies Room for 15 minutes so that he can chase a mid-level APS employee to her car is embarrassing. Joe is a legacy...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane