Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- Three Great Things to Do in Tucson Today: Wednesday, May 22 May 22, 2019Dirty Details.…TW Fun & Games Desk
- Sinema staffers to hold 'mobile office hours' in Tucson May 22, 2019U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema may not yet have a Tucson office, but caseworkers on her staff will meet with constituents at the Main Library on Wednesday afternoon.Dylan Smith
- ICE Forced Hundreds of Immigrants Into Solitary Confinement in Arizona May 22, 2019ICE placed detainees in Arizona facilities in solitary confinement 715 times in recent years, newly released documents reveal.Meg O'Connor
- Pelosi Suggests Trump Lacks ‘Confidence’ To Make Infrastructure Deal May 22, 2019House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested slyly that perhaps President Donald Trump just lacks the “confidence” that he can meet...Kate Riga
- House to vote on the Dream Act and Promise Act today May 22, 2019The House Judiciary Committee will vote Wednesday on legislation that would provide a pathway to citizenship for more than 1 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. And yes, Democrats can investigate Trump and do public policy at the same time. CNN reports House Judiciary set to review bills to protect Dreamers and TPS recipients: […]AZ BlueMeanie
- Welcome to the Campaign! July 9, 2018 Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane