Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- In The Limelight | Katie Haverly Celebrates The Divine Feminine February 22, 2019In a collaborative project—with photographer/videographer Julius Schlosburg and writer/broadcaster Hannah Levin—singer-songwriter Katie Haverly is set to unveil her latest video to the world. Tuesday, Feb. 26 marks the release of “Titanic” a song from her fifth studio album Pluto.…Xavier Omar Otero
- Photos: Winter storm dumps snow in Tucson, hard freeze coming February 22, 2019A winter storm brought slushy snow and freezing rain to most of Tucson on Friday morning. Overnight, a hard freeze warning will be in effect.Paul Ingram
- Updated: How to See All 15 Cactus League Teams in One Long Weekend February 22, 2019Phoenix New Times Editor Stuart Warner was determined spring training at its best. But could he reach every ballpark and every team in three days?Stuart Warner
- Judge Insists On More Info From Mueller To Assess Roger Stone’s Leak Claims February 22, 2019U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson asked special counsel Robert Mueller to provide specific information about when and how he...Tierney Sneed
- Michael Cohen’s ‘John Dean Moment’ on The Hill Next Week February 22, 2019With the start of his prison term delayed, Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, after numerous delays is finally scheduled to testify before congressional committees next week. Hs testimony was postponed because of his concerns over President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani making “threats against [Cohen’s] family.” Cohen’s legal advisor, […]AZ BlueMeanie
- Welcome to the Campaign! July 9, 2018 Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane