Zona Politics Airs Sunday at 8 a.m. on the CW Tucson. Channel 8 on Cox and Comcast and Channel 58 on broadcast, DirecTV and Dish.
- HSSA has over 150 cats waiting for their forever families July 19, 2019This summer, the Humane Society of Southern Arizona (HSSA) has experienced an increase in the number of pets coming into the shelter.…Monique Conway, HSSA
- Live weather radar July 20, 2019Live weather radar for Tucson and the rest of Southern Arizona from the National Weather Service.TucsonSentinel.com
- Phoenix Police Union to 'Scrub' Cops' Online Presence After Racist Facebook Posts July 19, 2019After Phoenix cops were caught posting racist memes, the union plans to purchase a service to "scrub" police officers' information from the internet.Meg O'Connor
- Black GA Rep. Says Man Screamed At Her To ‘Go Back Where You Came From’ July 20, 2019Erica Thomas, a black Democratic state representative from Georgia, says she was grocery shopping with her nine-year-old daughter when a...Kate Riga
- We are in 2019. Why is it not like 2001 yet? July 20, 2019In the movie 2001 A Space Odyessy, which came out a little over 15 months before Apollo 11 landed on the Moon with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, several assumptions were made about a space-age Earth society that would exist in 2001. Among those assumptions were: Space Planes would take passengers to an International Space […]David Gordon
- Ron Hansen Ignores Grijalva but Piles on Schweikert July 16, 2019Did you read the article about the Arizona Congressman who is mired in a 4 year ethics investigation and has the least amount of cash on hand of any member of the Arizona delegation? Some would argue that he is...Greg Patterson
- The journey home: Tribal officials discuss importance of repatriation May 12, 2015TOPAWA – Joseph Joaquin sat beneath a mesquite tree at the base of Baboquivari Peak and gestured toward the mountain range and desert plants. “The man we call I’itoi – we call him our creator – he’s the one who created all of this,” said Joaquin, the cultural resource specialist for the Tohono O’odham Nation […]Steve Crane